Saturday, August 29, 2026

Yet more rain

Woke to blue skies, soon turned to grey and persistent rain. Nipped off to collect the curtains, ready to go up once the rail is up.Cannot wait now to get the place finally sorted and straight. It is almost 3 weeks since we moved in.

It feels quite cold after the weeks of constant heat, will not be putting the heating on, although I ought to test it before winter arrives.

Definite decision, the sewing room is to be tackled starting Monday, so I need to decide what is going where.

DB has asked for cheese on toast and raspberry jelly for supper, so that's what he will get. I will cook chicken tomorrow, if he does not eat it then tough.


1 comment:

  1. I know it will be a joy for you to have the curtains up and everything in its place! You've done well in getting most items away where they should be so hope you can enjoy setting up your new sewing room and not push too hard in making it perfect too quickly and wear yourself out.
    Hope you can mince DB's food so it's manageable for him.
    Heading into hot weather for the coming week which will be dismal.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Yet more rain

Woke to blue skies, soon turned to grey and persistent rain. Nipped off to collect the curtains, ready to go up once the rail is up.Cannot w...