Friday, August 28, 2026

Rain

It has rained for most of the day, on and off. DB asked ifcI knew where his sketching stuff was, I found it in the cupboard in what will be my sewing room when I finally get round to it. He is going to start drawing again.

Aaron came to look at the terrace etc, I was horrified to see the weeds that Max got out last week have grown again. I will be getting some weed killer tout suite.

DB did not eat his supper again tonight......he did manage the fish, but very little else.

It poured with rain again this evening, we had the proms on tonight, Richard Strauss. Very Germanic........

Tomorrow I need to go and collect the curtains I took to be shortened, hopefully we will get them up soon. Rick will be back from his holiday next week.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rain

It has rained for most of the day, on and off. DB asked ifcI knew where his sketching stuff was, I found it in the cupboard in what will be ...