Sunday, August 11, 2024

phew thank good ness thats over

So a good time was had by all, I think, tea went down a storm and the victoria sponge was a great hit.

DGD has got gall stones, they will not do anything until after the baby is born, and it looks like she will have to have a Caesarean.

I am shattered, my back thinks I forgot I had it, will have a job to walk tomorrow but it was great to see my neice and her husband again after such a long time, we last saw them before Covid struck.

We do have some stuff left over, I took some sandwiches and strawberries across to our neighbour across the road. We have quite a bit left, so no cooking tomorrow.

It has been a hot day, both fans going full tilt in the kitchen and sitting room, have put the kitchen one back in the bedroom to cool it down before we go to bed.

I should sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...