Monday, September 2, 2024

Seasons of mists and mellow fruitfulness

The weather is telling us we are in autumn, we have a misty start this morning. I was late picking Trevor up, almost 15 minutes late.

Driving home we ran into rain, but no sign at the bungalow although its mid day the sky is very grey, we are forecast a thunder storm, It had rained during the night.

I have not quite finished the Nutcracker, doubt I will get any of it done today, very tired after a bad night thanks to DB. It was 4am when I last looked at the clock.

Trevor has put cardboard and strulch down on the top bed, hopefully it will stop the ivy regenerating in that bed. I have had to order another 6 bags of strulch, hopefully that will be enough to finish the garden off.

Supper tonight jacket potatoes, sausage and beans. I have made a raspberry jelly for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the Nutcracker will be finished well before Christmas! No worries.
    Sorry for your bad night's sleep. Is there still another room or place where you can sleep when DB is noisy?
    We had another LOUD storm in the wee hours I'm told but was already asleep and missed it. Not a lot done here today as I was under the
    weather for most of the day. Bother! I did sew the ribbon loop and
    buttons on 4 little hearts then pinned on their tags so they are
    finished.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

More mist

we went to the coffee morning at the little chapel. Called at the library on the way to put back our books we borrowed whilst the road was c...