Friday, July 10, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quiet weekend
Yesterday was a quiet day, I was feeling a bit delicate, so had an easy day. I have to remember I have heart failure . DB did not eat his s...
-
But the wind is rising. We are forecast heavy rain tomorrow, will see how it is in the morning, we were going to the coffee morning. Will ma...
-
Winter is on its way, heating is on, I switch it off around 10am, the house seems to retain the heat ok. I have switched the bedroom radiato...

Looks perfect and hope it has places for potted plants and veg. Is there any grass? Does it have a dishwasher or will you take yours? I hope you two will be very happy there!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Good luck with your move, I don't think I could do communal living. Xx
ReplyDelete