Friday, October 9, 2026

Uugggg

Winter is on its way, heating is on, I switch it off around 10am, the house seems to retain the heat ok. I have switched the bedroom radiator on first thing.

Nothing much happening. DB seems to have talked to himself and is making the effort to walk more, it's great I no longer have to haul him round on the commode. How long it will last is another matter.

Wet first thing it seems to be clearing up although it's still quite grey.

I was scanning through some stuff the other night, came across a death notice for one of my previous employers, it brought back some memories.

Supper tonight is fishfinger and wedges, dessert possibly lemon cheese cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Uugggg

Winter is on its way, heating is on, I switch it off around 10am, the house seems to retain the heat ok. I have switched the bedroom radiato...