Saturday, January 3, 2026

Another brrrrr

No fresh snow but some of the bungalows still have snow on the roof.

I did go,out to the car to take the shopping bags out, it was freezing, although the sun was shining.

DB has watched a few films on TV over the last couple of days, yesterday he watched Ben Hur..........today, The eagle has landed.

 I have spent most of the day reading, my knees have been a bit of a problem since it got so cold, have resorted to some Ibrufen gel. Last night they woke me doing a fandango, it's ages since that happened. It is 12 months at the end of this month since I broke my left leg............ my goodness a lot can happen in a year. I never expected DB to deteriorate as he has done.

Ding supper tonight, sweet and sour chicken with rice. 

I have roast pork for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its not stopped to rain all morning

  According to the internet its supposed to clear this afternoon. Opened the door to the sewing room and closed it again, just cannot be bot...