Monday, July 20, 2026

So..... the move is on.

Just had a phone call to say everything is fine. We just have to go through the last few hoops, paying out a shed load of money, and we can go forward with our plans.

I have just ordered the wardrobe for our room, it will be delivered the day we move in........so I might be able to sleep better tonight. The agent who rang me could hardly speak, she was delighted. Since the rules about renting have been altered it's far more complicated than it used to be. I owe her a large bunch of flowers.......I know it's part of her job, but she really has gone above and beyond for us.

So now we are on the countdown.......

Its been another warm day, up to 25c, we be glad when it cools down a bit.

We had a light supper, patched eggs on toast and a glass of ice cold shandy.

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy dancing here that all has fallen into place so well for you and DB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May all continue to be just what you two want and need between now and moving day.
    SO happy for you two!!!!!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

So..... the move is on.

Just had a phone call to say everything is fine. We just have to go through the last few hoops, paying out a shed load of money, and we can ...