I was out early this morning transferring plants from a pot that was here when we came, to a new one to go on the front of the bungalow.
R came this morning and took the bedroom TV down, it's going to my granddaughter, we do not need one in the bedroom now. Then P came with our library books, we have plenty of reading material for now.
Its been very hot again, so have not got much done, need to to get to it tomorrow, we are out on Wednesday morning, so will not get much sorted then, Thursday they come to start packing..........Friday I need to sort out what we are taking with us on Saturday including most of the freezer contents and sheets etc for the beds.
Supper tonight, sausage, mash and cauliflower. DB had banana and custard for dessert. I have taken chicken breast out for tomorrow night, will have it with rice.
This time next week it will all be over except the unpacking!!
No comments:
Post a Comment