Thursday, August 6, 2026

I am shattered

Up since 7am, packers arrived just after 8am, they went half an hour ago, some of the furniture  has gone as well as boxes full of stuff, yes we have too much........there will be another clear out once we get straight.

DD came with DGD and the boys, collected the airer and also the TV. It was bedlam for a while.

People have been dropping in to say they did not know we were moving.........we'll yes we are. I should have known better, we did try communal living some years ago........I should have remembered.

We now have 3 days to prepare for the actual move. I will be taking stuff down Saturday and Sunday, so less for them to move.

We still have not found the sewing machine box, I know it came with us, what happened to it I do not know. I will have to see if I can order one. I can still use it with the embroidery arm on, argghhĥ.

Very simple supper, poached egg on toast and rice pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am shattered

Up since 7am, packers arrived just after 8am, they went half an hour ago, some of the furniture  has gone as well as boxes full of stuff, ye...