Sunday, August 30, 2026

Not a good day

Unfortunately DB stared the day with a dizzy, it has been coming and going all day.

Cleaner came this morning, she does such a good job.Lovely clean house again.

DB watched a film this afternoon, I started on the sewing room, but did not get far, I just seemed to be putting stuff away and then sorting it again. I found a pencil case and several sketch books belonging to DB, so he has no excuse.

Tomorrow I start again, it is going to be finished this week.

I moved the small machine into the second bedroom in its box, threw a cloth over it stuck a lamp on it and called it a bedside table..

Chicken, new potatoes, cauliflower and calebrese for supper DB ate it all and a bowl of raspberries in jelly.

Its been warmish all day, closed the consrvatory up, grey skies, lamps on in the sitting room. Waiting for the carer to come and get DB ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not a good day

Unfortunately DB stared the day with a dizzy, it has been coming and going all day. Cleaner came this morning, she does such a good job.Love...