Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Went for my scan

 And then on to see DB. He had eaten his soup and then developed a dizzy. Did not stay long, just about an hour.

Had a rude awakening this morning, no hot water for the shower, ended up having a cold one. Rang the agents, plumber coming after 4pm. Hope it's fixable........

Having the rest of the turkey breast with some salad tonight for supper. Probably a creme caramel for dessert.

It rained quite heavily on the way home, DB wants me to sort his rain gauge out, we are due heavy rain tomorrow apparently.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! A cold shower??? Methinks I'd skip the shower and use perfume! Hope you have warm and hot water by now.
    I always find it interesting to measure rainfall even those we haven't had a garden in ages.
    Don't know why, but just after I locked our side door before bed, I fell for no good reason and am I ever sore today!
    Wishing you and DB well!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Went for my scan

  And then on to see DB. He had eaten his soup and then developed a dizzy. Did not stay long, just about an hour. Had a rude awakening this ...