It had been decided that we needed to buy a new fridge freezer when finances recovered a bit from our move.
Yesterday I ordered a new one, it is being delivered tomorrow. Yesterday the cleaner and I went out to the garage and brought in the electric cool box and the freezer chest. So the chest is packed with the stuff from the freezer. Some of the stuff from the fridge is in the cool box. The milk, orange juice etc is in the utility room which does not get the sun, it's quite cold in there.
I will get a 4 hour time slot in the morning for delivery. They will need to decide which way they want to bring it in.
After a couple of naff nights, I managed 9 1/2 last night, hoping for the same tonight.
Chicken for supper, finished off a couple of cheese cakes with some cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment