Thursday, October 24, 2024

Grey

 and cold morning. We were off to Burton Lazars to meet the libray van at 9.30. Had to make a detour on the way home to get DB cough sweets......also checked time for Covid jabs will get them done next week. Our surgery is only doing flu jabs.

So, sorting and packing day ready for our trip tomorrow. I plan to leave here around 12pm, give us 4 hours depending on the traffic, will try and post if I have time.

I am going to maybe do a bit of patching on the drummer, trouble is everytime I look at it I can see the faults. If I do it again I will use fabric rather than felt, will have to use a stiffner in the back.

Fish and chips tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Am glad you and DB have new books to enjoy on your trip or when you return home. I really cannot comprehend how some folks don't read for delight or information. What a mystery.
    Fish on the menu for tonight here, too.
    I tucked an older quilt away as it needed some repair stitches and am ready to do that ... but cannot find where I put the quilt! Bother!
    It's a sunny and windy day with a bit of warmth, but overnight we'll just be a few degrees above freezing.
    Happy journey to you two!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Grey

  and cold morning. We were off to Burton Lazars to meet the libray van at 9.30. Had to make a detour on the way home to get DB cough sweets...