Friday, October 18, 2024

We have arrived

At the hotel. DB managed to send me on 3 wrong roads......however, dropped the machine off paid for and arranged for delivery to us, hopefully on Monday of the NV2700 so hopefully if the lumi throws a fit again, I can still sew.

We then motored up to the carvery for lunch and on to the Hotel, the room was ready, brilliant, they had upgraded us to a Kingsize with a walk in wet room. Very nice.

DB had a brief siesta, we then spent a while reading. Booking out after breakfast tomorrow, collecting my Lumi, hoping Matt has sorted the problem with the thread for me. I need to try and get the drummerboy finishd for us going up to Newcastle next weekend. That will be the end of the splurging, defo more saving needed now. Also sorting out stuff we can disburse to lighten the load a bit. 

I need to sort out stuff for the craft sale as well, have an order for a bookmark to do.

As we ate at lunch time, I have packed up rolls etc for supper later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We have arrived

At the hotel. DB managed to send me on 3 wrong roads......however, dropped the machine off paid for and arranged for delivery to us, hopeful...