Thursday, January 22, 2026

Late posting

 Its been one of those days, DB decided to throw a wobbly getting dressed, so I had to finish dressing him when he was compus mentis again. He complained he was dizzy a couple of times.

I had ordered a new freesat box, our old one could only record one programme at a time. We had bought it a number of years ago, the new one can record 4 programmes whilst we watch a fifth. I needed to collect it. Whilst I was in the shop I picked up a couple of lamb hot pots for ding dinners and bought a new tee shirt and jumper. I need to try them on.

Supper was egg and chips. I had some Christmas cake left, so we had a couple of slices as dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its not stopped to rain all morning

  According to the internet its supposed to clear this afternoon. Opened the door to the sewing room and closed it again, just cannot be bot...