Thursday, June 25, 2026

Goodness its been hot.

Thankfully we are coming to the end of this spell of hot weather, storms are now forecast.

Life goes on much as usual, I spoke to the Dr yesterday, he has issued a script for a nasal spray, lte hope it stops the constant coughing, its driving me nuts especially at meal times.

I have finally made the decision, I am going to sell my two Brother machines. I need to sort out the stuff for them and take some photos. I will be lucky if I get half what I paid for the Lumi, but then I have had 3 years of pleasure out of it. The smaller one is almost new and might go for £1500 it was just over £2000 when I bought it. I have masses of stuff to sell with it. at some point I might do a 'garage sale'. recoup a bit of what I spent.

We are eating mainly salads just now, its too hot for anything else. I have raspberry trifles in the fridge for tonights dessert.

DB is doing ok, he had another bad dizzy attack on Saturday, just to finish off his birthday. We both had a bed day on Sunday...... I slept very little Saturday night, so was glad of the rest.

Onwards and upwards we go.......

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to be tardy but we had a power outage yesterday and then I had computer problems. Good that DS2 was able to cure the problems.
    A belated Happy Birthday to DB and am sorry the day ended with him having a bad episode of vertigo.
    Will selling those two sewing machines leave you with a sewing machine in case you need to mend something or to make a baby quilt?
    We're headed into really hot weather with Wednesday and Thursday of the coming week likely to have highs of 38*F and 39.5*F. No fun!
    Am about to sew the binding on Skylines!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Time goes on

We are paying the removers to pack, which is why they are coming on Thursday to pack up everything we can manage without, including some of ...