After several sweltering days the temperature went down gradually over Sunday, yesterday we sat with the doors open and the breeze coming through.
I really dislike hot weather, it was a case of trying to keep cool and drinking lots of water.....most meals were cold with salad.
It is 19c it might go up a bit, but there is a nice breeze. Tonight we will have our first hot meal..... beef lasagne as requested by DB.
All the pots have been watered each day, I had to move the hydrangea, the sun was burning the flowers. A deluge of water and a spot out of the sun and, thankfully, it has recovered.
DB is walking a bit more, having read quite a bit about the cholesterol medication he takes, I am wondering if this is behind some of his problems. I take it as well, it does not seem to have affected me in the same way.
Time to go and sort out the lunch.......
Hope you're onto what might be the cause of some of DB's new problems so the doctor can consider if a medication change is needed.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy those cool breezes!
We're headed into 4 days of HEAT (39*C) and am not looking forward to it. Groceries are bought so we shouldn't have to go anywhere.
I'll be sewing the last few inches attaching the binding to Skylines, the pressing the binding toward to front side of the quilt and putting on a bazillion quilt clips! Hope my increasingly arthritic fingers will play nice.
Hugs!