This morning I had a serious conversation with DB regarding yesterdays debacle. Afraid I did the no talking to him until we went to bed. He was well aware that I was not happy!!
So.......this morning I have cooked mince, he wants mince, a small amount of mashed potato and a couple of small bits of cauliflower.........we will see.
A dull, cool morning, now after lunch the sun has come out, it's due to reach 25c.........
DBs laundry is drying on the dryer in the sewing room. Tomorrow I need to empty and move the bookcase A is collecting on Wednesday. The bedroom curtains have been changed, so need to pack them into the bags and squeeze the air out. Will put labels on them so I know where they need to be left. I have to send for curtain rails and get them put up, there are blinds on the windows so they can be pulled down at night or to keep the sun out.
I also want to prep a crate with mugs, tea, coffee etc and the caravan electric kettle, so we can make a drink.
Gosh reading all that makes me tired, I'd better go and have a nap!!
No comments:
Post a Comment