We collected the keys for the bungalow this morning. The whole place had been cleaned and smelt quite fresh. I had taken frozen stuff for the freezer, filled 2 drawers. DB sat in one of the conservatory chairs whilst I had a look round. Lots of cupboard space in the kitchen and utility room. I discovered that bedrooms 3 & 2 had been listed wrong 3 was 2 and 2 was 3, so my sewing room is now at the front of the house rather than the back. One thing I did find peculiar, there were no toilet paper holders, so will have to look for an alternative. This has got to be a long term stay, no way can I do without a toilet paper holder!! There is no TV ariel, we are getting a dish up on Wednesday, I also need to have a butchers at the connection for the Internet. I think it needs to be plugged into the telephone line.
DB went to play scrabble this afternoon so another trip to the bungalow for me. The freezer is full in the kitchen, just the fridge stuff to move on Monday. I had a look in the garden, some nice stuff, but it will look better when I have had a go at it. I also found a place for the whirly, plenty of room for it to twisle round in the breeze.
We are having a ding dinner tonight, DB, Lasagna, me sweet and sour chicken. It was one of the scrabble ladies birthday, so we came away with 2 cup cakes.......yum yum, they will do for dessert.
A good sleep last night, hope tonight is the same, perhaps one trip to the bungalow to take a few more bits including the whisky and brandy decanters. By the time this move is over I will need a very big drink of some sort and it won't be tea!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment