DB seems to be suffering from stress, he was awake for ages in the night, so of course I had to be awake too. His Meniers is playing up.
I did not get up early this morning decided to have a lie in so switched the alarm off. Packed stuff from the bathroom, cleaned out the dishwasher and sorted out some other bits.
Tomorrow is the day........... DD2 is coming at 9am, I will have to nip off with some stuff to let the chaps in with the wardrobe, they will ring when they are half an hour away, then they have to assemble it, cost me extra, but it's so much worth it.
Salmon and salad for supper before hopefully our coffee ladies arrive for coffee and a chat, then we retire up to the guest suite for the night.
I was shattered last night, not much sleep, hope tonight is better........I think some of DB's problems just now are due to stress. We will see once we are settled in.
May be off line for a couple of days, fingers crossed I manage to sort it out. Satellite will be sorted out on Wednesday.
Cheers for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment