Overcast this morning and much cooler. Slow start, doors and windows open to let in some fresh air.
Cleaner came and did her usual good job. The battery on the vaccum ran out before she finished the sitting room carpet, so I will do it once it's charged up again.
I have started running the cold water before the hot comes into a bucket and using it to water the plants. The boiler is quite away from the kitchen, so it takes a while to run through hot. Now the plants are in the shade they are doing well. Once the boxes have been un packed I will move them round to where I want them.
Sun came out this afternoon not too hot. No rain although it may be cloudy tomorrow.
Supper tonight was crustless quiche, and salad, chocolate mousse, a glass of shandy went down very well. It was chilled down in the fridge.
Hello, my friend! What a good idea to use the initial cold water for watering the plants while you wait for hot water for cooking!
ReplyDeleteIt is good to hear that your weather has cooled enough so the windows can be open. Still too hot and humid here for that.
I look forward to seeing how your rooms look when you've finished unpacking and have everything where you want it!
Heaven help me, I'm trying to tidy my wee sewing room and I've let it go for far too long. What a mess I've made today.
Wishing you and DB good long hours of sleep every night!
Hugs!