I went to Tesco this afternoon for a small top up, I was astonished at some of the prices.......I have had a Tesco card for years, but Tesco was not one of the shops I used. Compared to Morrison they are in a different league, to get a delivery you have to spend £50. I pay £39 and get deliveries for 12 months. Morrison minimum spend is £25.
The chiropodist came this morning. She has chucked her husband out........long story. She has put her prices up, first time for a number of years.
Its much cooler and there is a breeze, the leaves on the trees are starting to turn, plenty of sweeping up in the autumn.
I was in my sewing room this morning, looking at getting rid of a lot of stuff, the travel bag for the machine is going to have to go in the garage. The bag for the embroidery arm will go in the bottom of the bed in the third bedroom out of the way.
Pork and rice for supper tonight, I got a couple of custard tarts for dessert, we finished the melon last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment