Monday, August 17, 2026

That which was lost???

 I had emptied all the boxes in my sewing room, no sign of the two monitors that feed pacemaker info back to the technicians. I phoned the removers, he thought they were part of the contents to be left in the apartment!! eventually after a lot of argy bargy, I was let in and retrieved them. Now plugged in so report to night to co firm we are still in the land of the living.

DB had a nasty dizzy this morning, was out of it for a couple of hours. All boxes now unpacked, just need to sort out the sewing room and get the curtain poles put up then DD1 and SIL can come over and give me a lift getting the machine up on the table and put the curtains up, then e try thing will be finished except for installing the whirly.

Supper cottage pie, veg and gravy, rest of the melon for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Well done in getting those important monitors so you and DB can report to the medical people! Good, too, you didn't let them push you around and delay or prevent you access to you former apartment!
    Sorry DB had another intense dizzy episode but you know what to do when that happens. Hope he realizes he just needs help to get to bed.
    Late last evening and overnight we had an intense storm that lasted hours with thunder, lots of lightening, and torrential rain, amounting by this morning to 5" of rain. Holy cow! Incredible - and the ground isn't even soggy this morning.
    I'm trying to tidy my sewing room and have made a bigger mess in the process.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

That which was lost???

  I had emptied all the boxes in my sewing room, no sign of the two monitors that feed pacemaker info back to the technicians. I phoned the ...