Thursday, August 27, 2026

What a change

Just after 8am it started to rain, continued until about 2pm. Good job we are notcat the bottom of a hill!!

I managed to sort out the bookcase, there are some spaces from things we have got rid off. Now I just have to sort the sewing room. I have decided to close the door fromS the kitchen to the hall and clear out everything that's on the floor, get the table ready for the big machine and move the small machine, in its box, into Claires room for now, then maybe I can get the rest sorted.

DB has had a couple of iffy days, hope he improves for us to go to Hose for coffee next week.

Supper tonight, egg for DB, cornbeef for me with salad and the rest of the strawberries for dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What a change

Just after 8am it started to rain, continued until about 2pm. Good job we are notcat the bottom of a hill!! I managed to sort out the bookca...