Tuesday, August 25, 2026

The sun has got his hat on,

 Its quite warm in the day time, but soon gets cooler when the sun moves round to the west. Its been a busy day.... spent ages trying to change our address with the DWP. Gave up in the end, I will write to them. Then needed to sort out the gas and electric, the electric had been transferred but needed a new gas account. Let's just say I was on the phone for over an hour!!

Then  delivery chap and the post man, the window cleaner and DB's medication delivery, just waiting for the last caller, the estate agent to bring me a key so I can read the gas meter. I will be glad to go to bed tonight.

Two gigantic pots arrived, one is for sweet peas the other climbing beans, both for next summer. The tomato growing kit also came, so the shed will be a bit fuller.

No nearer getting the sewing room clear, think I will have to pile everything in the passage, unbox the embroidery arm and the machine and then put stuff away from there. Its beginning to get on my nerves now, I hate mess......even though the door is shut, I still know there is a mess in there.

Supper tonight, sausage mash and baked beans. Strawberries for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The sun has got his hat on,

  Its quite warm in the day time, but soon gets cooler when the sun moves round to the west. Its been a busy day.... spent ages trying to ch...