Sunday, September 20, 2026

A good sleep for one of us.

 Carer came just before 7pm, so DB elected to go to bed. I took a book through and read till 9pm and then settled down myself. I did wake a couple of times and finally aroused myself at 7.30. 

It was TJ this morning, he was so pleased to see DB home, he said all the carers had said how much they missed coming........so life goes off as usual again.

DB sat in the conservatory for a while, then settled down to sleep for an hour or so.He walked through the sitting room to the conservatory with his frame. I followed behind with the wheelchair, just in case. He is walking slowly, but getting there.

He has just had his lunch a banana sandwich, yogurt and a glass of milk.

I have made a pot of lentil soup. I will decant it into a jug and put it in the fridge.

Supper tonight, chicken, mash and veggies.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to read that life is settling back to normal for you and DB and you're very wise to follow his zimmer frame and him with the wheelchair. Better safe than sorry!
    Which of you slept well?! Sounds like you slept pretty well and hope that's true.
    I'm about to make a chicken casserole and it's been ages since I cooked chicken. Hope all goes well.
    Am still cutting and sewing hearts as they are quick and easy to do and I like leaving them here and there for folks to happily discover.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Uugggg

Winter is on its way, heating is on, I switch it off around 10am, the house seems to retain the heat ok. I have switched the bedroom radiato...