Saturday, September 19, 2026

Home at last

Db arrived home at 8.45am this morning. At 10pm last night I spoke to the nurse looking after DB. After talking to DB the decision was made to cancel last nights pick up and schedule it for today. Apparently the ambulance chaps arrived before DB was up. So 2 nurses washed and dressed him and waved bye bye.

I was just thinking about getting dressed when there was a tap tap at the window, low and behold the patient was there.

He has had a fair day, quite tired, but a few nights sleep will soon sort that out. He had a couple of naps during the day. DD2 arrived with some leeks I had asked her to get. Stayed talking for a couple of hours before heading off to see DGD and the children. Supper tonight was a Cornish Pasty, very moreish. DB had creme caramel, I finished off the lemon cheesecake washed down with a cup of tea.

I guess we will both benefit from a decent night's sleep.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home at last

Db arrived home at 8.45am this morning. At 10pm last night I spoke to the nurse looking after DB. After talking to DB the decision was made ...