Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Home Day

DB has had a couple of iffy days. Yesterday they gave him an injection for the nausea which shot him into the worst dizzy attack he has ever had. Today he had another nasty dizzy, the Dr gave him tablets which took it off.

I went to Morrison this morning for a couple of things I wanted, cancelled our delivery as not much was needed. I forgot it was market day, the shop and car park rammed.

Since I got home I have been dittering about. Cooked turkey breast slices with new spuds, cauliflower and broccoli for my supper.

Tomorrow I have my scan at the hospital DB is in, so will go on to see him.

I will go in again on Friday, I have a feeling he is going to be in there for a while. If they manage to sort out what's going on it will be worth it. Hopefully I may get to see a Doctor tomorrow.

Weather is unsettled, sun, cloud and wind. It has tried to rain a couple of times. All laundry is now done and dried. Just need to fold today's in the morning. The bed needs changing this week, that should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the intense dizzy he had after the injection for nausea gave the doctors good information about the cause of his dizzy spells. Maybe DB will be given a home RX of the helpful pills that he was given that stopped the dizzy episode? It will certainly be worthwhile if the cause of the dizzies is found!
    We have a beautiful sunny day today with the high 27*C and the low tonight 14*C. If I had the energy, I'd be weeding.
    Your dinner sounds yummy but I'd not have the cauliflower!
    Wishing you a normal scan tomorrow!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Home Day

DB has had a couple of iffy days. Yesterday they gave him an injection for the  nausea which shot him into the worst dizzy attack he has eve...