According to the internet its supposed to clear this afternoon.
Opened the door to the sewing room and closed it again, just cannot be bothered. DB is asleep. I had a better night. I need to try and find a way of DB sleeping upright, he keeps sliding down the bed, which is why he goes dizzy when he tries to sit up. I am going to try putting a pillow under his knees to see if that stops him.
Rang the hairdresser and asked her to come and cut both our hairs, she is coming next Thursday at 10am. We were supposed to be going to the coffee moening but just could not raise the energy, plus it was chucking it down with rain.
DB did not have supper last night so he is having it tonight, thank heavens for frozen dinners, I had not prepared anything. Am going to do belly prok with rice for tomorrow night, see how much of that he eats.
So Beef Lasange and shephers pie tonight, DB can have a banana for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment