Thursday, September 3, 2026

What a day

DB was ok first thing this morning, had two dizzy does, one this morning before lunch and another just before supper......I went out to get two keys cut, one was fine the other, although it seemed to match, it did not open the door. This is what drives me mad about  where we live, no decent ironmongery where I can get keys accurately cut first go.

Garage cleaned out, cobwebs out, floor swept and hoovered with a industrial vaccum.

Friend came to sit with DB whilst I was out.

Casserole pork with rice, no idea if DB will eat it, if not his will go in the fridge, I cannot afford to waste food at the rate he is going. I got two Belgian buns whilst I was out, guess I will end up eating both!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that DB's dizzies are happening almost daily and sometimes two in a day. No fun for him and frustrating for you.
    What a huge bother that one of your new keys won't work. Hope it's re-cut for free.
    I'm glad a friend came to keep DB company while you were away.
    Your dinner sounds delicious and hope DB's portion can be minced enough he can eat it. Do you add onions?
    47*C here today and it's a misery outdoors.
    Hope to finish the SuperNova 1st border today and finish a few more hearts.
    Also have a grocery delivery this afternoon in the heat. Bad timing!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

What a day

DB was ok first thing this morning, had two dizzy does, one this morning before lunch and another just before supper......I went out to get ...