Thursday, September 10, 2026

On the last leg

 Of the nativity scene for the coffee ladies. My Lumi decided she was going to give me agro.......2 broken needles, 2. Bobbin winds needed and two lots of travels pulled through. She is being baby sat at the moment DB is asleep so I am keeping a close eye on her. It really bugs me when a design is almost finished and something happens. I have to start again.

Both had a haircut this morning, DB also had his beard shaved off. I had my wild witch of the west hair tamed down. Will have to wash it in the morning, get rid of the loose bits.

I managed to order 2 toasting loaves and also 2 x 4pt cartons of milk from Morrison on my order, have managed to get the bread in the freezer and the milk in the fridge.

DB has requested sausage and macaroni cheese for his supper. So that's what he will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

On the last leg

 O f the nativity scene for the coffee ladies. My Lumi decided she was going to give me agro.......2 broken needles, 2. Bobbin winds needed ...