Today was my 2 hours off. Visit to get a key recut then Lidl for a couple of things we needed. I suddenly thought, where did I put that key. Frantic search through my pockets and hand bag........no key....I went back to the ironmongery, some one had handed in... I must have dropped it when I put something in my coat pocket.
Lidl appear to be moving everything round the middle aisle is no longer and everything has been moved round
Once home I tried the key, after a bit of a wiggle it worked, phew.....
Supper tonight fish fingers, butter mash spuds, peas and parsley sauce...... no pudding planned, will see how DB feels after he has eaten his fish fingers.
Sewing machine broke a needle and made a right mess of what I was sewing, will leave it till tomorrow now. It really hisses me off when that happens........
No comments:
Post a Comment