Gas lady arrived after lunch, she had to change the meter, she confirmed that it was actually a smart meter but had not been linked to the electricity, when she tried to link it, no joy, so a new meter was fitted, tested and an in home display left on the side in the utility room. I can check each day what we have used and the cost. That does not include the standing charge or VAT but gives an approximate amount.
DB and I had words last night..........I was very angry with him, so much so I could not sleep. He did apologise this morning, but I know the same thing will occur again.........I had made certain promises, and I intend to keep them, but no way is it going to be easy.
Its a dull cold morning, yesterday it got up to 24c today we will be lucky if it reaches 20c.......bŕrrrrrr......I am holding out putting the heating on.......I need to get to grips with the controls, which is not going to be easy.
DB was elected to have spag bol tonight, no idea what I am going to have.......his will be a ding dinner.
Today is my 2 hours off, I might pick up something whilst I am out.
No comments:
Post a Comment