Was up at 7.15am, after a disturbed night. DB was fidgeting, so I knew he was awake.
Carer was prompt, so we had our breakfast in the sitting room. I had towels to hang out, they are moving in the slight breeze. The sun broke through around 11am.
I filled two flasks with boiling water, the electric will be switched off whilst the meter is changed, I hope they do not rock up before lunch or DB will be having cold soup.....
Keep doing bits in the garden, I could do with some sort of edging to keep the soil from spilling onto the slabs. Do not want to spend a fortune if I have to buy it. I have spent more than enough on having the trees cut back.
I need to get my mojo up, I have the felt out to make Santa, Ruldolf and the sleigh for GGS. Its just getting it cut out and started. I need to be sure DB is ok before I start. I may have to resort to sewing when he is asleep!!
Supper tonight, sausage, potato wedges and beans. There is melon left for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment