Sunday, September 13, 2026

Sunday

DD1, SSIL and GGS turned up before lunch. Curtains up, so everything done,

GGS was fascinated with the sewing machine, I made a bookmark for him.

Drove over to see Edwin, I was not happy, but not much I can do, he got distressed when I had to wait an hour for a porter to take me back to the entrance. I finally got home at 6.30pm having left here at 2.30pm.

I have phoned this morning, they said he was ok, why am I sceptical about that. He will see a Dr tomorrow.

I am having a pyjama day today, will go in tomorrow and see what's what.

1 comment:

  1. I hope DB will settle down and the doctor will have good information for him tomorrow. Will the doctor call you, too? Hope so.
    I know how pleased you are to have the curtains up at last! Hope looking around your new home makes you very happy.
    These days I am sorely lacking in energy. Bother! Still yesterday I sewed more strips of autumn fabric to the fabric slab I'll cut hearts from for "I Found A Quilted Heart".
    Happy pajama day!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Sunday

DD1, SSIL and GGS turned up before lunch. Curtains up, so everything done, GGS was fascinated with the sewing machine, I made a bookmark for...