Saturday, September 12, 2026

Update

DB has been admitted so they can see if they can find out whats going on. The Dr rang last night and I went through everything from the year dot, he was very nice, and thanked me for my help. Rang this morning and he has been admitted. Apparently he came round sometime duting the night, has had his breakfast and was getting a wash. I will go in late this afternoon. Cleaner is here and DD1, SIL and GGS coming after lunch.

Og course I coould not sleep, although my waych tells me I slept, in bits, for 6 hours+ not bad really.

Cleaner is here, I am going to get as much rest as I can whilst he is in hospital, I just hope they do not put him back to how he was last Septermber when he came out.

Max came yesterday, cleared out the weeds yet again and also dug out half the day lilies that had been allowed to spread. He has sprayed all round with roundup. Once the slabs have been jet washed I will get the filler that you brush in and it sets so weeds cannot penetrate.

Fine sunny morning but very chilly, autumn comes on. I did check the central heating yesterday, it works very well. I went round and turned down all the thermostatic valves so just the sitting room rads are on now. I need to sort out how to set the timer so it comes on automatically when we need it.

1 comment:

  1. I join your hopes that these doctors can figure out what is causing these worsening dizzies DB is experiencing and wish him well. You both are in our prayers as always.
    It is good to hear you're sleeping pretty well and hope each night gives you more sleep until you are properly rested.
    How nice to have a gardener who is doing a good job getting all in order and weed free!
    Almost forgot to say I hope the hospital where DB has been admitted is close to your new home and that there is plenty of convenient parking!
    Take care, my friend!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Not A Good Start

DB decided to have a full blown dizzy attack this morning. Carer had just come to get him up, we tried a couple of times, but in the end the...