Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Tuesday

Woke to rain, arghhh I had a load of laundry to hang out. We have recently switched to a cheap fuel deal, between 2am and 5am the electricity is virtually half price. Both the washer and dish washer have delay timers on, so set them to start after 2am, wake up to washing done and dishes dry..........peak time is 4pm to 7pm just the right time to catch cooking the evening meal!! I need to work out how to avoid that..........we always eat the main meal of the day around 5pm.

DB is ok, just a couple of small dizzys yesterday, he is now walking at least twice a day round the sitting room and doing his leg exercises. Will be starting him walking to the toilet again too.

Supper tonight is egg salad with new potatoes, choice of a couple of desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

Woke to rain, arghhh I had a load of laundry to hang out. We have recently switched to a cheap fuel deal, between   2am and 5am the electric...