Time has got away from me again. Looking after DB is a full time job, however, I did manage a bit more cleaning up in the garden. I need to sort out the two planters that are going on the front.
The cleaner was here yesterday, so everywhere is clean. Its turned cold in the mornings so I have the heat on in the sitting room. DB complained his legs and feet were cold, so 3 pairs of woollen knee socks, he can just get his slippers on over them.
DB 's progress is slow, a week in and he is still using the Cammode to move round, I need to get him to do a short walk twice a day, easier said than done. He finished the dizzy tablets on Thursday, yesterday they returned. I have a phone appointment booked with the Dr. On Wednesday, will see what he has to say.
Supper tonight will be gammon parsley sauce, roast spuds and veg. Creme caramel for dessert.
I'm glad your cleaner came to your new home as I know how pleased you are with her.
ReplyDeleteWhat plants will you put in the front planters?
Hope you can get DB to walk a bit twice a day. Does he need a better walker than the commode? We have Rollator walkers from my mother and my in-laws and they are quite nice. They also fold up and are out of the way.
Will you ask the doctor if DB can have refills on his dizzy pills so a reorder won't require a phone call to the doctor each time the supply is dwindling?
It's chilly here and we are again in sweatpants, long sleeve tees and either flannel shirt or (me) a sweatshirt jacket. Hot coffee with breakfast and hot tea with lunch.
Hope to sew this afternoon.
Hugs!