Saturday, October 3, 2026

Not A Good Start

DB decided to have a full blown dizzy attack this morning. Carer had just come to get him up, we tried a couple of times, but in the end there was no point in him standing around waiting. In fact it was almost 11am before DB surfaced.  I washed and dressed him and got him through into the living room, So no breakfast, he had cheese on toast and yogurt at lunch time, and promptly went back to sleep. I am seriously tired at the moment, my sleep had improved, but this past week it has been awful.

I washed bed linen on the cheap electricity, it's out on the whirly. Its sunny, but only to get up to 19c today. Love the smell of washing dried on the line.

I hard boiled a couple of eggs, so egg salad for supper tonight.......Not sure about a dessert.

 Morrison have released their order dates for Christmas, I have put a basic order in, I can review it month by month. DB has asked for pork, so order in for stuffed pork shoulder and a raspberry trifle. I will order a bottle of sherry nearer the date and possibly a bottle of liqueur.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Not A Good Start

DB decided to have a full blown dizzy attack this morning. Carer had just come to get him up, we tried a couple of times, but in the end the...