But it's blooming cold. DB had a really bad day yesterday, I was glad to go to bed.
At the moment we are sitting in the conservatory, he is reading, I am girding my loins for a visit from 2 GGS's. They are due after lunch.
Consultation has taken place........ the fridge freezer which the LL kindly gave to us is so noisy and seems to switch on quite frequently, that means it is using electricity. So tomorrow I will get the agency to confirm the gift, and then buy a new one, which will be ours to take with us, if we ever move.
The washer is ok, although it does not switch off until you set the dial to off, is ok, it could do with a new door seal, but I am not paying for that. I will see if I can clean it. In the winter I can dry the washing in the conservatory. The dish washer appears to be quite new, although I have not checked that.
Supper tonight, roast pork, potatoes and cauliflower cheese. Not too sure about dessert as yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment