Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Crazy day

 We were both awake at 2am drinking tea, I did manage to get to sleep eventually. Woke just before 9am, quick shower and breakfast and then out.

Took the car to the garage, very nice gentleman showed me how to reset the onboard computer. We then asked at the car wash next door if they could wash the car....... brilliant job, I have been there before with the old car, just £7 for a through clean. 

Then went on to Aldi for  tablets for the dish washer and a few other things, still came to just over £20 though.

By the time we got home it was lunch time, did manage to get the laundry out, did a sperate small load of jumpers, DB had managed to spill coffee on his lemon sweater, I rubbed the stains with washing up liquid and it has come out......brilliant.

Spent this afternoon fighting with the drummer boy, I doubt I will get it done befor the weekend, we will see. I really wish I had not started it.

Unpacked the new machine, it just sits nicely on the end of the cutting table, I need to get to grips with using it, at least now if Big Bertha snarls up, I will be able to get on. using Betty, I took photos of the machine being unpacked, so I know where everything goes if I need to pack it up again. I just need some kind soul to put the boxes in the attic for me. The outer box will have to be folded down, it is too big to go through the gap.

I need to go and get the laundry in, its getting dark really early these days, lighs on just after 6pm.

Corned beef hash and beans for supper tonight, I picked a couple of bananas up so we can have them for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grrrrr

How to waste 10 - 15 hours. I tackled the Drummer again, not sure why........I made a right mess of it, I have come to the conclusion that u...