Friday, October 4, 2024

My goodness

we have another dry sunny day!! Garage doors both open. I think from now until the baby arrives I will have the door open everyday unless its raining, at least then I can be sure that there is no condensation on anything.

The chap came yesterday re the fence we reported, he has to do a quote for replacing 4 panels. He looked at the garage again, we will have to clear it out, yet again. I have a load of plant pots that need to go, we have too many now. I also need to take cuttings from the geraniums and sort out the hydranga cuttings that arrived last week.

I have the top and bottom borders to put on the quilt, then sort out some backing fabric, looks like it might be blue 100% cotton sheeting. Will then be on to SIL's mats.

We were up early this morning, as we had to go to meet the library bus, it is coming a day early next time, so instead of the day we go away it is the day before, so not so much rushing about getting ready to go up to Newcastle.

Supper tonight is the usual fish and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My goodness

we have another dry sunny day!! Garage doors both open. I think from now until the baby arrives I will have the door open everyday unless it...