Thursday, October 3, 2024

What is that

 I see in the sky? Do no believe it, the sun is shining!!! not too warm though. I have the airer in the porch finishing off drying the laundry from yesterday.

I have the side borders on the quilt, just about to put on the top and bottom borders. I fabric I had chosen for the backing is not available so I will have to search for some more, I am getting a refund.

DB 's dizzies are increasing again, so he is back on the medication. I cannot do with him like this whilst we are oop north!! I know his sister will panic and ring for help....not needed left alone he will recover on his own.

I have decided on a set of 3 mats for SIL, I have the design on a USB, so I can get them done, then I will start on the Drummer Boy, see how I get on with him, he is more complicated than the nutcracker.

Grocery delivery this morning, he was early, had a delivery just down the road, so killed two birds with one visit, no problem. Everything is packed away either in cupboards or the freezer.

The garage freezer has filled up nicely, I have the doors open to try and dry off the floor. I am still concerned about the pram.

Supper tonight sweet and sour pork with rice, I bought ice cream so I dare say that will be for dessert.

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for sunshine! It's shining here, too, and is a welcome sight after all the rain and yesterday's overcast sky. Hope your garage dries out and the pram is dry.
    Might DB's dizzy episodes derail your weekend trip or will the medicine keep those spells at bay?
    Hope the set of mats are already made or will go together quickly.
    Sweet and sour pork with rice sounds yummy!
    I'm sewing borders on the new Ukraine quilt and yesterday chose a colorful star fabric to replace the pieced border I had planned to use. I don't have time to piece the border and this fabric adds 8" to length and width, and that's a good think. Hope I can still machine quilt it!
    Laundry calls ...

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

My goodness

we have another dry sunny day!! Garage doors both open. I think from now until the baby arrives I will have the door open everyday unless it...