Friday, September 4, 2026

Better day

 It was very grey and overcast this morning. DB'S carer was a lady we had not seen for a long time, it was good to catch up with her.

I have managed to almost clear the sewing room. The machine is up, the unit from the kitchen has been moved in, just some odds and ends need sorting and a couple of lamps re-uniting with their plugs.

Next thing to tackle, the curtain rails and get the curtains up, then the weeds in-between the paving slabs in the back, and cuttings to take and put in the conservatory for the winter, ready for next year. I also need more compost, will have to go up and see Colin and get him to deliver it.

We had fish and chips tonight from the fish shop, needless to say DB devoured every last bit!! Once a month treat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Better day

  It was very grey and overcast this morning. DB'S carer was a lady we had not seen for a long time, it was good to catch up with her. I...