Saturday, September 5, 2026

Yes.....

 I managed to get the sewing room sorted, turned on the machine, could not remember what to do, sat staring at it for 5 minutes, then the memory began to return!! 

I also managed to get a chap to come and look at the garden with a view to getting things cut back and shaped. He is coming back on Tuesday to do the job. Photos are of the garden today. Will publish photos when the job has been done. I am looking forward to planting the bulbs we had in pots in the spring.

The pots also need some work. The second rhododendron was badly affected by the sun, and has given up the ghost, I will have to replace it. The hydrangea has stood up to the sun quite well.

DB managed to eat all his supper tonigh, agreed to have gammon with roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and parsley sauce tomorrow.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes.....

  I managed to get the sewing room sorted, turned on the machine, could not remember what to do, sat staring at it for 5 minutes, then the m...