Well I have sat like an idiot all day waiting for DB to arrive home from hospital, it is now8.10pm. Have just rung the hospital, they are waiting for an ambulance to collect him and bring him home. Heaven knows what sort of state he will be in when he gets here...............
Friday, September 18, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coming home
Well I have sat like an idiot all day waiting for DB to arrive home from hospital, it is now8.10pm. Have just rung the hospital, they are wa...
-
But the wind is rising. We are forecast heavy rain tomorrow, will see how it is in the morning, we were going to the coffee morning. Will ma...
-
Not a happy bunny today, I feel we have made a big mistake coming here.....we are not being treated in the same way as the 'owners'....
How awful! Will the rules not let you go and get him? You're so right that he's going to exhausted and maybe hungry, too.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a waste of your day, too.
Hope he's finally home by now.
Hugs!