Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Time Off

 Today was my 2 hours off. Visit to get a key recut then Lidl for a couple of things we needed. I suddenly thought, where did I put that key. Frantic search through my pockets and hand bag........no key....I went back to the ironmongery, some one had handed in... I must have dropped it when I put something in my coat pocket.

Lidl appear to be moving everything round the middle aisle is no longer and everything has been moved round

Once home I tried the key, after a bit of a wiggle it worked, phew.....

Supper tonight fish fingers, butter mash spuds, peas and parsley sauce...... no pudding planned, will see how DB feels after he has eaten his fish fingers.

Sewing machine broke a needle and made a right mess of what I was sewing, will leave it till tomorrow now. It really hisses me off when that happens........


1 comment:

  1. So glad the new recut key works with a wiggle!
    Nice to have shopping time to yourself with DB in the watchful care of someone else.
    Oh, I am so sorry your machine needle broke as you were sewing and caused a mess. What a bother!
    Am making more hearts and autumn fabric slabs to cut them from. Also cut a good number of autumn fabric 5" squares for the backs of the hearts.
    Hot day but should be cooler tomorrow.

    Hugs!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Tuesday

Woke to rain, arghhh I had a load of laundry to hang out. We have recently switched to a cheap fuel deal, between   2am and 5am the electric...